Graphic Desinger / Brand Stylist
1 day left
- Full Time
A great opportunity has arisen for a talented graphic & brand stylist to join our small but growing team.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and have the ability to create solutions for a huge variety of products and activities, such as advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity and websites, e.g. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
Our brand stylists produce artwork that reflects the brief agreed with the client, develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives and produces graphic files that meet with the specifications of production.
The work demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Adobe Creative Suite) and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The ability to prioritise jobs and demonstrate WordPress/web skills is preferable but not essential. Applicants should include working examples of their work and be able to discuss their involvement in these projects.
Activities (include but not limited to):
A brand stylists job may involve managing numerous design briefs at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical work activities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients in order to win new business;
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Produce accurate and high-quality work that meets the needs of the client;
- Will have working knowledge of Creative Suite and WordPress;
If you believe you have the relevant skills, experience and have an impressive design portfolio please send a CV and cover letter or apply via the portal.