Shift Maintenance Electrician
Shift Maintenance Electrician - Heathrow Airport - Permanent - Up to £33,500 + Overtime
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based at Heathrow Airport. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th Edition / Level 3) ideally with a proven track record in a commercial building maintenance. This is a permanent position which pays up to £33,500 with plenty of overtime.
A clean driving license will be required for this role as you will be covering a 10 mile radius within the airport covering all terminals. A van will be provided along with a fuel card.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights (Hours TBC)
- Basic salary up to £33,500
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Company van + fuel card
- Career progression
- Electrical - City & Guilds 1 & 2, Apprenticeship, 17th Edition (Level 3)
- You must be able to provide copies of your qualifications/certificates
- Clean driving License
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to pass a security clearance check
- CRB/DBS certificate or any SC/CTC/DV or Airside security clearance
- Previous experience in working in airports
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.