Infrastructure Projects Lead
- Full Time
The main purpose of this role is to maintain and enhance the firm’s infrastructure through the maintenance and development of technology systems to achieve the firm’s business objectives as well as manage all infrastructure projects
- System monitoring, checks and backups
- System maintenance, development and testing
- Server and Infrastructure hardware support
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks and projects.
- Submit project status reports; host and document regular meeting; review bugs; be involved in testing; plan software releases; anticipate and react to change.
- PRINCE2 Certified
- 5 years' Infrastructure support experience
- VMWare 6
- Windows Server 2012 R2 & 2016
- Exchange 2016
- SQL Server
- Windows 10 / Office 2013 & 365
It would be desirable to have ISO27001/ISO9001 understanding and have either worked in a legal or finance background.