Assistant Bar, Lounge and Terrace Manager
PERMAMENT POSITION - 1366/7
Assistant Bar, Lounge & Terrace Manager
Salary: £23,400 p.a. plus service charge + excellent benefits
The successful candidate will be from a 4/5* hotel background, and will have exceptional customer service skills and focus at all times.
* The running of the busy Bar, Lounge and Terrace in the Absence of the Bar Manager
* Making sure all guests are welcomed in politely orders taken efficiently.
* Carrying out Mise-en-Place duties
* To take Bar orders taking every opportunity to maximise sales in a discreet and professional manner
* To have a full knowledge of the Weights and Measures Act and Licensing Laws and to strictly adhere to the provisions set.
* To assist with the preparation of tables in the Lounge and on the Terrace for Afternoon Teas as per daily bookings.
* To be constantly aware of guests needs and be able to respond to them accordingly.
* To accurately charge guests for items purchased and to give any correct change at all times.
Given the nature of this role, working hours are 42.5 per week, and this will include weekends.
If you are interested in this role, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.