Part Time Marketing Officer - Immediate Start
You will be responsible for promoting reporting to the General Manager, working closely with the Facilities Manager and line managing a Marketing Assistant. As a core member of a collaborative management team and volunteer community, you will join a group of people devoted to the highest standard of customer care, who set out to share the pleasure of a piece of cinema history.
- To annually plan and activate short and long-range marketing campaigns
(press, print, web content, social media)
- Work with Agencies to: Proof and circulate the weekly flyer and newsletter, prepare and oversee production of the quarterly programme, content manage the website, in liaison with other staff members
- Coordinate weekly marketing meetings and internal communications.
- To research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media, and engage with local and regional publications to increase access to appropriate target audiences.
- To develop the social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp) and use analytics to improve reach and engagement.
- To support the CEO and Facilities Manager with marketing communications relating to the venue, its film heritage and ambitious forward plans.
- To creatively develop the marketing strategy to underpin the venue’s strategic vision.