Inclusion Pastoral Leader
Inclusion Pastoral Leader
REESON Education is looking for a Inclusion Pastoral Leader for an excellent school based in North West London. This will be a full time role from September 2017 as an Inclusion Pastoral Leader. The school is a fantastic school to work in and all the staff are extremely supportive and approachable. If you are interested in the role as a Inclusion Pastoral Leader in North West London please forward your CV asap.
We are looking to recruit a committed Inclusion Pastoral Leader to work with the pastoral team to run the seclusion unit within school. Seclusion is a behavioural provision for students that are working out of mainstream lessons for breaches of the schools behaviour for learning policy. Students will be placed in the seclusion unit by members of the SLT or pastoral leaders via the agreed referral process.
The most recent Ofsted rating in July 2016 recognised the school as with Outstanding Leadership and Management.
The school achieved its best ever set of GCSE results in 2016. The percentage of students achieving 5A*-C grades at GCSE has increased by 12% over the last years.
- GCSE Additional Science A*- C : 85%
- 'Good to Outstanding' Ofsted
- Well resourced school
- Facilities are brand new and state of the art
Required Skills and expertise
- Have GCSE grade C or above in core subjects - English & Maths or comparative experience
- Be effective working with children with emotional and behavioural
- Have good organisational skills and efficient working practices
- Have good time-management and the ability to cope with work pressure
- Have the ability to work effectively with and command the confidence of, teaching and support staff.
- Work both independently and as a member of a team
- Have the ability to monitor, track and evaluate behaviour data
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.