Accounts Technician Accountancy Practice
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a rapidly growing and dynamic firm of Accountants based in modern offices with free car parking on site. Due to their continued expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Technician to join their busy team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
* Accounts preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Management of clients and resolution of queries in a timely manner
* VAT returns
* Bookkeeping and management accounting
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
* Relevant and current experience in accounts production in a practice environment
* AAT qualified or possessing a similar level of practical experience
* Excellent client facing skills with an ability to effectively forge new relationships
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic organisation at an exciting time in its development. Fast track promotion opportunities are available for the right candidate, and CPD and study support are available along with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Don't delay; apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3570.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.