Junior Project Manager - Exhibitions
We are a successful Exhibition Stand Design & Build Company and are looking for a Junior Events Project Manager to work in our small Exhibition Team to manage the many facets of bringing an exhibition stand design into reality.
The job will involve liaising with clients, designers, exhibition organisers and suppliers to ensure that our clients get a high-quality exhibition stand, feel they have been looked after, and the company has delivered above and beyond clients' expectations.
You will join a small but very successful team who have an excellent track record and broad client basis.
Minimum 1 years’ experience in exhibitions, events, hospitality or a Project Management environment is necessary, but in addition we will mentor and train the right candidate. There are opportunities to progress from your starting role into a more senior Project Management position if you show the right capabilities and demonstrate a proven capability to win projects. We are looking for candidates with a proactive attitude and a passion to help expand the company.
Please note to be considered for this position you MUST be able to say yes to all of the following:
- The Junior Events Project Manager will have experience in an exhibition, event, hospitality or Project management related role and be able to demonstrate your ability to multi task and manage your workload.
- You must be numerate and literate and able to communicate very effectively verbally and by email.
- You must have a good working knowledge of Word and Excel (or equivalent software) and be able to understand and manipulate financial budgets as part of a project.
- This is a permanent position based at our offices in East London, and will sometimes involve additional hours in busy periods, and regular travel based on the schedule of projects assigned - including occasional overnight stays.
- A passion for the design and build industry with an eager eye for detail.
- It would be advantageous if you have some experience in Design packages such as Photoshop and Sketchup.
The salary starts between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience, plus discretionary profit related bonus and contributory pension after the probation period.