PRODUCT STOCK ASSISTANT Fashion, Luxury, Ecommerce
PRODUCT STOCK ASSISTANT (Fashion, Luxury, Ecommerce)
Keywords (Retail, Stock Control, Product Management)
They are looking for an organised individual to join a busy Studio as a Product Library Assistant. You will be required to monitor and control the movement of products, deliveries and stock transfers between Studio and distribution centre.
- Follow all stock related processes and procedures, covering the receipt of products into the business
- Ensure that high standards and effective operations of the Product Library room are maintained, including accessibility of products arranged by style, colour and designer.
- Fortnightly audits management including preparations and scans
- Communicate and follow up on all discrepancy related issues with the Product Library and DC1-Samples Team as a matter of urgency.
- Facilitate the returns of all loaned stock to the warehouse
- Maintain good working relations with own team, and other departments within Studio by communicating effectively
- Follow all security procedures to ensure a high level of security at all times.
- Work effectively and efficiently within the team, sharing ideas and contributing to a positive morale
- Previous retail stock control experience within a luxury environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good team player with capacity to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional with ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.