Provide support to the marketing and sales functions in proposals, communications, collateral, presentations to both existing and potential customers. You will be an excellent writer with excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business with a turnover of over £300 million supporting blue chip corporate organisation down to sole traders. This is a new role for the organisation created from growth within the business and will be joining an established marketing function. The Bid Writer will be based at the head office in Croydon.
Key responsibilities for the Bid Writer include:
- Coordinating the tender response process including liaising with sales rep and key stakeholders within the business
- Understanding customer and prospect requirements, create bespoke presentations to highlight key objectives, pain points and requirements and how these can be resolved
- Responsible for writing content for new business tender responses that is bespoke to a prospective customer
- Responsible for writing and collating proposals for strategic sales opportunities
- Responsible for writing content for re-tenders that is bespoke to the customer
- Ensure submissions are clear, concise and error free
- Review and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders ensuring high standards are met
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to fully understand a customer and their requirements
- Manage marketing templates, tools and guidelines and ensure they are available on the appropriate Intranet sites
- Provide monthly reporting on conversions rates, loss reasons and analysing results and reporting back on any trend/issues etc.
- Liaise with Sales Force to obtain and write new customer case studies
To be right for the Bid Writer you will have impeccable written English with excellent attention to detail. You will have a track record in writing copy within a business environment. Bids and tenders experience would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 plus benefits