Business Development Manager - Telecoms - North West
2 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager - Telecoms
North West based
£25k + uncapped commission. Car, laptop, phone.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and motivated Business Development Manager to join a small, successful and well-established IT & Telecoms company.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a basic salary of £25k + uncapped commission, laptop, phone and company car. The role will be split between the office and out in the field visiting clients. The client base is predominantly around the Merseyside and Cheshire regions.
This hands-on position will include a mixture of managing a portfolio of existing accounts as well as growing new business. The Business Development Manager will be selling a range of telecoms solutions with a focus on VOIP systems, so it is essential that they have good knowledge and understanding of VOIP.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Having an understanding of existing client accounts and maximising growth and revenue spend.
- Networking with SMEs and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Keeping a solid pipeline of prospect customers.
- Attend meetings with customers to present and sell a range of telecoms & IT services.
- Follow up enquiries and incoming leads.
- Liaise with technical and support staff to ensure service levels are being met for existing accounts.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record in telecoms sales with a strong knowledge and understanding of VOIP systems.
- Ability to network with businesses and maintain strong working relationships.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
- Previous history of working to and achieving targets.
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent company who through the highest level of service and outstanding knowledge in their field, have built and maintained a strong, loyal customer base. They are now looking for the right person to come and assist in growing the business and pushing it forward.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.