Business Development Manager
My client a, video marketing startup are looking for tallented people to join their team and develop an exciting and varied portfolio.
The most important thing to them is finding the right person, with the same sensibilities as them, who they feel could help grow their business and who they feel wants to be a part the firm, that is their main focus. The role is in business development.
The role involves developing their two offices and a varied programme of work. Identify and tender for a variety of projects that sit within their teams skill-set. The role, therefore, involves a variety of team and project management as well as identifying opportunities within film and brand/business promotion, unlocking market and income potential within these sectors and overseeing all projects within the company and ensuring everything they do is completed to the highest standards and quality.
- 3 years experience in a management position (or sales), ideally (but not essential) within a creative/media company
- Experience in marketing
- Business strategy and/or sales and lead generation
Core areas of work/responsibility:
- Search for, develop and write tenders and pitches
- Develop and initiate new business strategies that lead to exciting and profitable projects
- Pro-actively develop client contacts to build and sustain strong relationships
- To manage and motivate a small team and their workloads
- To take responsibility for the review, analysis and evaluation of projects
- To develop and maintain processes for internal communication, projects and client relations
- To generate work by attending networking meetings and identifying, assigning and contributing to tenders