- Full Time
Interested in being a VP of Marketing in 3 years? Working in a hot SaaS space, our client is currently 25 employees strong and with revenues about to break the £1m mark. And with recent funding, it's primed for growth. You'll be instrumental in that growth as you lay a foundation to build upon, helping grow yourself, your responsibilities and seniority in the process.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager are; working closely with the owners and with exposure to the investors, you'll be responsible for creating and executing a marketing strategy to help this Start-up grow further.
- Strategy; build a strategy with the Exec team
- Automation; implement marketing automation (Hubspot/Pardot/Marketo etc.), you decide which one
- Email; create and execute email campaigns to drive awareness and leads
- PPC; execute paid campaigns across Facebook, Google & LinkedIn (30% of job)
- Re-targeting; create re-targeting campaigns
- SEO; optimise the website using onsite and offsite SEO tactics (30% of job)
- Social Media; manage social campaigns to generate leads and build awareness
To be considered for the Digital Marketing Manager role you will have the following;
- Experience of working in a B2B Start-up
- Heavy hands on focus on PPC/SEO
- Track record in generating interest and leads
- Bright, driven, with excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager are;
£40 - 45,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.