Night Duty Manager - Residential Building
Would you like to work in one of London's iconic buildings?
Do you have experience in luxury hotels or residential buildings?
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Front of House team and operational cover in the absence of the Estate Manager.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations, ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition to this, you will continually seek to develop and improve team delivery and will ensure that the highest level of service is provided to all residents and clients.
Security is a key priority for our client and in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the security of the development during the night.
All candidates MUST have 2 years' experience within residential building.
- To be a main point of contact, be responsible for quality customer service for residents and guests, handling day-to-day matters in a prompt and professional manner. Decision-making and problem-solving in the absence of Estate Manager will be required, given the circumstances of the role
- To oversee / carry out security inspections and operations as required
- To assist in the required onsite duties and provide excellent concierge services as prescribed by the Estate Manager / Property Manager
- Leading by example to set standards of quality customer service for the development, its residents and guests. Motivating employees to strive for and achieve success for the company
- Develop employees, fostering an environment of learning, continuous improvement and maximisation of performance
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with team members, onsite staff, residents and guests, working collaboratively to achieve overall business outcome
- To conduct the required Health & Safety inspections and activities to assist in keeping the development and workplace a safe environment for all
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company's Health & Safety policies and practices, demonstrating personal engagement with safety and proactively identifying risks and hazards (to immediate manager) to continuously improve safety performance
- MUST have 2 years' experience within residential building
- Ability to communicate and delegate to others
- Good leadership skills
- Patience and the ability to work in a team
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off
Please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*