Business Development Manager
- Are you experienced and passionate about business development? Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like to work for a company that has an excellent reputation and appreciates the hard work their staff give?
EXCELLENT PAY WITH A SUPPORTIVE AND APPROACHABLE MANAGEMENT, WITH CONSTANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAINING, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
A very well established large company with 21 branches across the UK. They are CQC registered and deliver Domiciliary Care of which includes complex care. They have an excellent strong team on board and are an open company which always want to include people. The companies care staff say there are two things in particular that they love about working for this company and that is variety and flexibility.
To be instrumental in the delivery of organic growth across the business through the development of new business opportunities in both existing and new business sectors. This is a customer facing role that aims to deliver growth through the development and implementation of new business throughout the branch network and business units. You will need;
- To carry out calls, meetings and marketing activity to generate new business within healthcare markets
- To work closely with the branch network, Regional Operation Managers, Care Service Managers and marketing teams to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to assist with the generation of new business
- To follow a structured plan of new and existing business development as instructed by the Sales Team Manager
- To undertake sales / business presentations to sell the services we can deliver
- To support the identification of new business opportunities alongside the contracts team
- To support the contracts teams and to ensure PQQ, bids and tenders are completed within the specific timeframes
- Work alongside the branch network and central recruitment to ensure required adverts are live and they are attracting relevant workers to support packages starting
- To complete business proposals, rates and service level agreements to clients
- To ensure that all business activity and progress is recorded and reported appropriately using the CRM system
The ideal candidate for this position should set high standards at all times along with having experience of being;
- Previous and proven sales/business development experience and knowledge of the healthcare market
- A strong communicator
- Numerate and commercially aware
- Proven skills in a customer facing role with high standards of presentation
- Experienced in analytical and appropriate IT skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Joanna Gradwell on or alternatively send me your CV via email
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway***