German speaking eCommerce Manager, DACH
NEW JOB - German speaking eCommerce Manager, DACH - fantastic opportunity to join a world leading online retailer of innovative FMCG products, recognised across the EMEA region.
Our client is one of the leading online retailers in the UK and Europe, distributing a very successful range of brands across many of the world is leading online retails websites across the EMEA, USA and Australasia.
In order to manage and develop their eCommerce strategy and activity across the DACH region, they wish to recruit a German speaking eCommerce Manager. Working with the Marketing Director, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Daily management for a eCommerce team
- Development and implementation of goals and objectives for DACH region ecommerce activity
- Work closely with the marketing team (Head of Acquisition, Retention, Brand and eCommerce)
- Creation and implementation of P&L / growth targets for the DACH markets
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Brand building activity (ATL / social)
- Strategy planning / forecasting
- Maintenance of a rolling monthly improvement plan
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Successful experience of working at a senior level within an eCommerce operation - all sectors considered
- Previous P&L experience
- Experience of performance marketing (Adwords / Affiliates)
- An ability to add value at a strategic level
- Experience of managing and leading a small team
Negotiable, c£50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable) + Company Annual Bonus Scheme + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking eCommerce Manager please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes