IT Sales Manager
Our client are a rapidly growing IT business.
They are now looking for a talented IT Sales Manager to join the team.
As a high growth company, they hold a culture that celebrates success, with rich opportunities for rapid promotion and career development, with full support.
• Making sales of IT services within into appropriately sized companies
• The majority of your time will be spent out at sales appointments
• Use targeting criteria to identify suitable prospects
• Qualify inbound sales leads via qualification criteria
• Prospecting activities including telephone calls and personal social media to promote the business and build rapport within relationships
• Business Development activities to build your own pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Generate sales from highly targeted contacts using account plans/top 100 accounts, and multi touch business development campaigns
• Cross sells and upsells into the existing client base using technical sales knowledge, a White Space strategy and spin selling
• You will report on a weekly and monthly basis with set KPIs and structured sales targets
• Work closely with the marketing team to support campaigns and give sales feedback
• Maintaining the CRM to show all sales activities
• Extensive experience and practical, technical knowledge of the Microsoft Service stack is essential to make technical sales.
- Proven success in B2B sales, in the IT sector is essential
• Sound knowledge of cloud architecture and digital infrastructure strategy to drive prospects toward the business.
• Proven ability to drive targeted, qualified face to face business appointments with motivated buyers
• Experience of high value sales cycles and strategic selling in a highly competitive markets, demonstrating a strong understanding of how to lock competitors out of deals
• An understanding of reseller margins and the commercial drivers of the tech service offering to enable contract negotiations
• Ability to smash targets
• Self-starter, highly motivated, tenacious and resilient
• Organised and disciplined
• Excellent writing skills, with a high degree of accuracy
Excellent package on offer.