PR/Communications Director (DCO knowledge)
Fantastic role for a strategic PR/Communications Consultant within the planning, development and infrastructure sector.
We’re looking for people who have experience of DCO (Development Consent Order), you need to have an understanding and awareness of the Act.
Our client will consider client and agency communications, stakeholder backgrounds.
• Delivery of income and profitability against targets
• Leadership in client relationships, account and budget management
• Direction of projects and campaigns which are outcome-focused
• Business development and growth via existing/new clients and projects
• Management and mentoring of team members
• Industry participation and visibility at networking events, conferences, workshops, etc.
• Media and social media: knowledge of media and social media practices and techniques
• Public affairs: working knowledge of UK political structures (national, devolved and local) and political drivers
• Planning: knowledge of planning legislation and procedures - and/or construction industry (preferable)
• Business to business PR techniques (an advantage but not essential)
• Working knowledge of procurement processes and bidding techniques for private and public sector contracts.
• Stakeholder engagement and consultation strategy
• Media relations strategy and delivery (including social media): provide trusted strategic advice on media management (proactive and reactive); issues management; journalist relationship management; writing and overseeing media copy; selling in angles and news
• Public affairs strategy and delivery; provide trusted strategic advice and management of political issues and agendas relevant to clients, projects and campaigns
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and client side roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.