Commercial Finance Analyst
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team of their client, a fast growing company in Bath. This is an exciting opportunity paying £27-30,000 per annum with study support.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Provide detailed analysis of all profit and loss accounts to identify issues and opportunities then drive through actions and resolutions
- Effective and targeted analysis
- Ensure all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
- Assist with the creation and analysis of return on investment cases
- Assist with training on financial systems, reporting and techniques
The Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Be educated to degree level and either a finalist or recently completed an Accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Have at least 2 years previous commercial finance experience in a large company
- Have analytical experience and the ability to turn financial data into useful infomation
- Have excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- Have a detailed understanding of financial processes
- Business partnering experience
- Confident P&L interrogation skills
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.