Web Optimisation Manager - Loyalty Marketing Agency
Web Optimisation Manager - Loyalty Marketing Agency - £45,000 - £50,000 - London
Our client are global Leaders in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for their clients.
With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, this group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance. As the Website Optimisation Manager you will primarily be responsible for testing, specifying, building and delivering the testing framework for web and email and applying the results across the business.
- Conduct online behaviour analysis and drive initiatives to optimise and test changes to the custom experience that increase conversion rates and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Provide insights into audience behaviours to increase traffic and ad sales inventory
- Develop and implement an annual plan for testing and learning across web and email
- Driving improvements to functionality and customer journeys via testing and analytics in order to deliver enhanced conversion rates
- Ensure optimisation tests across web and email align with wider digital strategy.Own the split testing road-map (A/B, Multivariate)
- Become the key point of contact regarding optimisation across the team and the division
- Build reporting that enables continuous monitoring and improvement of conversion
- Drive continual improvement in consumer experience through insight and benchmarking of competitor activity
- Investigate ways of improving existing products and services, to increasing profitability
- Utilise the analytics tools to provide usable and actionable reporting for key stakeholders
- Work in partnership with the marketing team to ensure all activity is aligned
- B2C digital marketing experience (either in house or agency)
- Understanding of analytical tool to know how the traffic & conversions are performing
- Hands on experience and understanding of optimisation and of setting up and conducting "test" activity
- Hands on experience in creating, deploying & optimising targeted email campaigns and reporting on all the key metrics.
- Working experience on Maxymiser or similar tool
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing principles and techniques
- Experience of working with agencies to deliver digital activity
- Experience and thorough understanding of how the technology works
- A professional marketing qualification, such as IDM or CIM, would be beneficial
- Ability to keep abreast of market developments and apply findings to meet business needs
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Patrick Webster.