Social Media Executive
Are you passionate about social media and interested in working with one of the most recognised brands in the world? If the answer is yes, than we'd love to hear from you!
As the Junior Social Media Manager, you will be part of the dynamic Citizen Interaction Centre (CIC) team - a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver social media excellence across the 10 markets we currently cover, with our London hub focused on GB. This is a great opportunity to have a creative input and help build Diet GB brand.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a dynamic, independent individual with strong analytical skills and a working background within Social Media or Community Management.
You must be enthusiastic about all things digital and social, driven and have the ability to "think outside the box" in the planning of potential marketing strategies and tactics. Well organized, you are able to prioritize tasks
Who you are:
- Some marketing, social media, brand management background. Experience in the food and beverages industry or fashion and beauty preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask and work independently using your own initiative
- Have a thirst for exploring new technologies, which can be used to add value to existing and new communities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all teams internally and externally to develop ideas, build connection plans and execute communications in various social media channels
Experience with bigger brands/environment (social channels)
Agency (PR or social) 2-3 years
Experience in client management/agency management
Social: campaign planning (content calendar, copy creation)
Organised, collaborative, able to lead projects
What you will be doing:
- Manage day-to-day social media operations, including proactive and reactive conversations of a specific market, providing best-in-class service la.
- Working with social media channel of 500K and more
- Responsible for management of multiple online brand presences in real time
- Ensure brand consistency and insight generation, by working closely with the monitoring hub, influencing our content creation and responding to social media conversations appropriately.
- Drive engaging content creation for all our campaign moments, inspired and influenced by our monitoring insights.
- Partner with external agencies to support and amplify our delivery (PR, Experiential, Media etc)
- Confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels with a strong consultative approach
- Organised and well versed in prioritising, you're a project manager at heart