Aerial Site Solutions are looking for a Design Technician to commence work immediately for a leading Drylining contractor based in the Crawley area.
This role is responsible for providing support in drawing, logging and general administration of all design activities in line with outbound requirements for the production of interior and or exterior elements in tendering and construction.
The Design Technician works to ensure information systems within the Design department serve the purposes of the design team and others, being up to date and recorded in the correct system.
Working closely with relevant business units, the purpose of this role is to ensure designs are delivered on time.
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD
- Efficient in the use of design software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Numerate and accurate with fanatical attention to details
- Logical and well organised with ability to prioritise
- Self motivated to lead and achieve the highest levels of excellence
- Delivery focused with passion for results
- Positive response to pressure
- Previous experience working in Design for a construction company, or relevant manufacturer of construction products
- Enjoys working with people from different professional and trade backgrounds
- Willing and able to travel, when required
On offer is a salary of up to £22k plus package, which include private healthcare and pension. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow within an establsihed construction company.