Daily OR Live in Nanny / Housekeeper / PA in Guildford
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Description for Daily OR Live in Nanny / Housekeeper / PA in Guildford
Job Reference: DB229
Job Title: Nanny / Housekeeper
Number of Children: 12-year-old girl, 5-year-old boy
Pets: No but family plan to buy a kitten and dog in the future
Salary: Daily £26,000 -£28,000; Live in £25,844 (£400 net per week for live in)
Start Date: August/September 2017
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7am to 6.30pm
Driver: Yes, a driver is required and a car is provided
If live in: single bedroom with bathroom shared with children
A lovely family in Guildford are looking for a friendly, experienced and reliable person to, organise the children, run the home and keep family ticking over.
You will need to be a self-starter and have plenty of initiative.
Duties will include:
- Looking after the children and getting them ready for school
- Cooking for them and preparing their menus
- Light housework mainly around the children
- Diving them to and from school
- Looking after them in holiday times and preparing activities
- Organising swimming lessons etc if appropriate
- Admin, if possible to include, Cars, Bills, Houses, Management of expenses, Diary Management
- Holidays - Organise Clubs etc, and spend the day with children, swimming, activities, parks etc
Mum leaves for work at 7 am when the children need to wake up and get ready for school
Breakfast getting them dressed and leaving for school by 8.00 latest. Leave school by 9 and head home. General housekeeping, preparing food etc but next important time is collecting the children at around 4, bringing them back, giving them tea and doing homework until Mum gets back around 5.30 to 6.30. She may need a couple of overnight stays in a month.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for thispermanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB229