Air Conditioning Engineer - Newcastle Upon Tyme
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a long established engineering company, providing air conditioning maintenance and installation services for over 30 years.
They are currently seeking an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their Newcastle based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- 5 years proven air conditioning and refrigeration install and service experience.
- FGAS relevant qualifications
- Full UK driving licence
- Valid CSCS card
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and work hard as part of an exciting and expanding team
- Be organised and capable of managing their own time effectively
Your primary duties will include;
- Undertake the installation/service/maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Capable of working on split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, Water Chillers
- To work safely and to follow the company’s health and safety requirement to ensure both their own safety together with that of their colleagues and clients.
- Attend site in response to service requests to be able to effectively & efficiently diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and when required provide information as needed to allow additional works to be costed and carried out.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Various additional benefits to be discussed