2 days left
- Full Time
Estimator required for established civil engineering specialist based in Colchester.
Job Title: Estimator (Civils)
Job Location: Colchester
Job Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are an established civil engineering and groundwork specialist, undertaking an exciting range of commercial and residential projects across the East and into London.
They are looking to appoint an Estimator to the business, tendering for projects throughout this area, with a mixture of new and established clients. You'll be part of an existing, successful team and playing a key role in the ongoing growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accurate quotations for submission to clients across a range of project sectors.
- Managing and collating all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Cost planning from information both internally and from external sources.
- Negotiating costings and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Overseeing the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business.
- Attending pre and post tender meetings as required.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established specialist with a great name and healthy order book.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.