B2B Customer Service Manager
Do you have extensive Customer Service and Order To Cash experience within a business-to-business (B2B) environment? Do you have experience setting up and leading completely new Customer Service teams? If so, this role could be for you!
Our client, a leading healthcare organisation, are creating a Supply Chain Shared Service Centre in London. As part of this journey, they are looking to bring in a B2B Customer Service Manager to set up and lead their Customer Service/Order To Cash function. This is a rare chance to set up processes, develop a team and add significant value to an organisation!
The B2B Customer Service Manager will:
- Set up, train and lead the London-based Customer Service team
- Develop and drive the strategy, KPIs and results
- Have ultimate responsibility for the Order To Cash cycle - placing all orders, following up (and developing constructive working relationships with) suppliers, providing timely and accurate communication to customers, and working closely with accounts payable
- Working with the wider Supply Chain team to drive improvements and efficiencies across the end to end Supply Chain
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong B2B Customer Service/Order To Cash background (within healthcare would be ideal, but other sectors will be considered)
- Be a strong people leader, with a demonstrable track record of recruiting, training and developing teams
- Have experience setting up new Customer Service teams - recruiting and training teams, and developing strategy/process/KPIs
- Be a strategic thinker, able to operate and influence at a senior level
The B2B Customer Service Manager will be based in Central London and earn £52k-£58k, plus attractive benefits.