Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Acquisition) - Client Side Online Gaming
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Acquisition) - Client Side Online Gaming- £50,000-60,000 + bonus and benefits
This company is the leading Gaming brand in the UK. With an amazing office location, they boast Table Tennis tables, snooker tables, sleep areas and floor to ceiling beer fridge on all four floors.
They also own the biggest brands in gambling and are now launching Sportsbook. This will be a multi-million-pound launch and is planned to be responsible for 50% of the overall revenue by 2022. With 1000 employees across 7 offices, this Sportsbook Launch will significantly increase headcount in the coming years.
With the growth of the business, they are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead a team of three Ad Operations Executive and devise strategy across all the Acquisition teams (PPC/Programmatic/Paid Social/SEO/Affiliates). This person will be promoting best practice and will be acting as the number 2 to the Head of Acquisition. This is a brand new role and with the Programmatic arm of the business in a stage of growth, has excellent career prospects.
This person will be vital in driving Performance and effectiveness for all Acquistion channels for the new Sportsbook launch and other ventures.
- You will have worked in a fast-paced, 'Digital 1st ’ marketing environment primarily focused on direct response and sales. Hands-on experience of working across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email.
- You will have hands-on experience of Tag Management, Audience Management and Funnel Based Optimisation.
- Strong influencing skills
- A logical, problem-solver
- Excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials
- Adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- A team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business.
- Passionate about Digital Advertising and Technology
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a highly performing team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.