Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Salary: £19,000 per annum
You will have an understanding and background of one to one customer service and selling a specialised and quality product, combined with experience of working within a retail store with pace and volume. A passion for achieving sales and delivering fantastic customer service is a must, along with the desire to further your own career within retail management. This brand continues to go from strength to strength, and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail career by joining a stable and progressive retailer.
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed fashion or footwear retail environment is essential
- A current Supervisor or Assistant Manager who is looking to progress
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can do attitude
- You will be an experienced manager working in a fashion, footwear or accessories retail environment which is focussed on service, people and delivering results
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
- Supporting the store manager in delivering a an excellent retail environment
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience.
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork.
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service.
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the company’s core values.
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer.
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales.
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office.
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner.
Our client is a high street clothing retailer. They have had significant growth over the last few years and are planning further growth this year. The quality of their product and service is exceptional, their customers are their most important asset and they will do everything they can to make them happy, their passion is at the heart of everything they do!
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Croydon, Epsom, Woking, Dartford, Windsor, Maidenhead.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment
Apply for this role now or find us online at: