Semi Senior Accountant
Our client is a rapidly expanding dynamic practice that specialises in providing UK accounting and taxation services who are seeking an experienced Semi Senior Accountant within commutable distance to Hammersmith.
This is an opportunity for a person, who we anticipate would aspire to progress extremely quickly into a Managerial/Director position, to take a leading position in a growing practice.
We are searching for a motivated dynamic Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to take that next step in their career. As well as having your own portfolio of clients you will be responsible for a team of Assistant Accountants/Junior Accountants.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will help to ensure that the client's accounting compliance and basic tax work will be of a high quality.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a switched on Semi Senior Accountant with experience of preparing accounts, VAT and tax returns. You will need to be technically competent and, since you will be signing accounts and tax returns, your judgement and attention to detail will need to be high. Very good written and spoken English is also essential.
- Have varied practice experience (Minimum of 18 months)
- Be very confident with double entry and book-keeping
- Be confident in the preparation of accounts
- Understand VAT
- Understand payroll, including the processing P45's, completing year end processes
- Confident to liaise with clients
- Confident to support trainee team members and less experienced members
- Have high attention to detail, excellent communication skills (written and in person)
- Good knowledge on IRIS, Xero or QuickBooks (All 3 is not essential)
If you have the relevant experience for this fantastic Semi Senior Accountant opportunity in Hammersmith, please apply directly below with your updated CV.