3 days left
- Full Time
WaterAid is looking for an exceptional Facilities Manager to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
This is an eclectic and busy front facing role with ample scope to get involved in an array of work and projects across the organisation. For the right candidate there is potential for career growth and the role would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and is a go-getter who wants to help make a difference.
Working within the Property and Facilities team, the Facilities Manager will:
- support the Property and Workplace Lead in making WaterAid a great place to work, ensuring that the UK offices are a sustainable, inspiring and efficient working environment for all.
- be the face of Facilities in the UK office, managing all office-based service contracts and day-to-day facilities ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved at all times.
- manage the UK Reception team, ensuring all front-of-house services are performed to a high standard.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a customer-facing facilities team with the desire to always provide an excellent experience for both internal and external customers
- proven management experience for facilities, front-of-house services and building management.
- Proven ability to multi-task with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with focus on attention to detail.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
First interviews: 22, 23, 24 August 2017
Second Interviews: w/c 28 August 2017
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.