Purchase Ledger Clerk
Nigel Wright Group are delighted to be working with a prestigious County Durham business who are seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on an initial temporary basis.
Typical responsibilities will include;
- Review and resolve aging balances
- Monitor, maintain and clear account balances
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledgers to general ledger control accounts
- Prepare regular detailed analysis and reconciliations
- Support the daily activity of Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely accounts payable processing including ongoing reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Analyse reasons for invoice queries and aging balances and work to streamline the internal process with interacting other departments
- Ad-hoc duties to support the finance department as required
The ideal candidate for this role should have previous experience within an Accounts Payable position, have good excel skills and previous working experience with an ERP system.
Also, have access to own vehicle due to the location of the business.