Management Information and Reporting Support
AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for vocational accountants. We were recently AAT named in Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For 2017, also achieving the Best Companies one star accreditation status.
To contribute to the achievement of AAT’s business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation by:
- Following the team plan and individual objectives that lead to enhanced business performance and an increase in membership engagement and retention.
- Assisting the Management Information and Reporting Analyst in monitoring the performance of all AAT functions against AAT’s business plan objectives.
- Drawing together business performance information from across the organisation and assisting in the production of regular reports and the monthly performance pack.
- Undertake the day to day operational functions relating to the Business Planning and Management Information function policies and procedures within agreed service level targets; providing an excellent service to both internal and external customers, communicating effectively and courteously and providing information and advice on matters relating to the work of the team.
- Provide support to the Management Information and Reporting Analyst in all relevant activities in order to ensure that the team delivers appropriate support to the rest of the business.
- To assist in providing support to internal teams to understand their reporting needs, identify solutions and assist the Management Information and Reporting Analyst in identifying solutions to improve teams reporting capabilities.
To communicate ideas for the development and further streamlining of processes and procedures in relation to the remit of the Business Planning and Management Information function.
To assist in the compilation of regular reports monitoring the performance of the business against all relevant KPIs and performance measures
To assist in the compilation of the monthly performance pack and data warehouse report
Develop friendly, positive and supportive relationships with external and internal customers, and to provide them with excellent service.
Actively to learn from customer feedback, comments and suggestions, including complaints, to review and improve existing processes, and by doing so to anticipate other customers’ needs. To communicate this knowledge to relevant colleagues.
Meet and exceed teams’ customer service standards.
Understand situations from the customers’ perspective so that appropriate and relevant solutions can be identified.
- Generous annual leave entitlements starting at 25 days raising with service up to 30 days
- Group Personal Pension Scheme whereby AAT will contribute up to a maximum of 10.15%
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Medical cash plan