Finance Business Partner (Twickenham)
3 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a Qualified Accountant to join as a Finance Business Partner - Operations and Support Services for a newly created role to support continued, rapid growth for our client who is a successful British tech company with a Global footprint.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA /ACCA /AAT/ CFA / ICAS /ICAEW)
- Business partner approach and mind-set
- Excellent Excel skills
Desirable but not essential:-
- Experience of import and export
- Experience of manufacturing, FMCG, retail, distribution or stock/inventory orientated industries
This newly created role would suit a dynamic individual who has the drive and ambition to develop their career with this international business. Tremendous opportunities exist during this period of growth for the right person. This role involves extensive engagement with the business so strong interpersonal and rapport building skills are a must. The Finance Business Partner will need to establish themselves as a key member of the Operations & Support Services teams and will also be supporting the Financial Controller and the Management Accountant in the day to day running of the Finance Department.
- Business partnering with functional teams across the company/group
- Monthly management accounts for ROW entities (including Hong Kong, China, Australia, Middle East and Germany).
- Liaison with overseas accounting firms where required
- Support payroll processing and reconciliation for overseas companies
- Support and drive the Budget and quarterly Forecast process across these entities.
- Conduct month-end routines and operations including relevant journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile intercompany accounts across these companies (multi-currency EUR, GBP, USD)
- Supporting the preparation of the necessary year-end documents, communication regarding production of the local statutory accounts.
- Process improvements and ongoing development of management accounts function
- Building partnerships and strong relationships cross-departmentally
- business process improvements
- Keeping an eye on the 'big picture’ whilst helping to implement tactical changes
- Investigate and report on significant variances to budget and forecast
- Support the production of monthly financial statements for publication to senior management
Client: Our client is a dynamic and hugely successful British technology manufacturing company that’s listed in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track 100’ and holders of a Silver Investors in People Award. They develop and manufacture a suite of cutting edge products which are the culmination of intensive R&D, innovation and deep market understanding combined with excellent delivery and first class customer service. They have enjoyed rapid and robust growth both here and internationally and this has set the stage for continued success. They have big plans ahead of them and finding the right people to help them on this journey is paramount to achieving those goals. The office environment is vibrant and enterprising and set in a beautiful location in a thriving hub of like-minded, creative and innovative companies. The team is dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative and it’s obvious from the moment you walk in the door that there will be opportunities for growth and development to be seized for motivated and capable individuals.
Salary : £45k + £5k bonus + benefits
Location search keywords: Twickenham, Richmond Upon Thames, South West London, Greater London, South London, West London, Hounslow, Isleworth, Teddington