Legal IT Trainer
- Full Time
- To develop and provide training to the end-users as and when necessary.
- Identify improvements to training course content, training materials and support documentation
- Discuss improvements with the IT Services Manager before inclusion in the training programme
- Develop an appropriate mix of skills' development activities for different levels of users.
- Develop and deliver training programmes in both formal (eg classroom) and informal (eg "drop-in" sessions) settings.
- Creating E-learning and other documentation including videos and podcasts
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in IT Training and preferably from a Legal environment. You will have experience providing E-learning courses and be able to train users on; MS Office 2010, Windows 7/8, Filesite/Worksite, InTapp/DTE, Elite, Interaction, Skype, Blackberrys & Bighand.