This is a unique opportunity to join a company with a bespoke, premium, specialist offering as the Partnerships Manager.
Our client have a long history both in the UK and internationally for their specialist services to both luxury consumers and corporate markets.
The role of the Partnerships Manager will support the Head of Partnerships and take responsibility for the following activity across the EMEA region:
- Develop and present partnership proposals: this includes drafting and executing partnership contracts, monitoring and working towards partnership marketing deadlines and over-seeing partnership events from beginning to end
- Identify and secure new partners and retain established relationships
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to optimise the value of the partnership continuously
- Assist in the development of partnership events & activation
- Assist on the legal contract negotiations
- Envisage new and creative scenarios to engage potential partners, and create opportunities for brands to connect with high net worth clients and prospects and vice-versa.
- Liaise closely with Senior Management, local and international offices and various key departmental stakeholders
- Lead on the financial reporting for partnerships
- Digital marketing campaign planning and analysis with CRM department
- New idea development to create the most innovative partnerships
The candidate that secures the Partnerships Manager position will bring a proven track record in partnership development and marketing.
You will bring excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
You will also be able to evidence the ability to build strong relationships and influencing skills.
You will ideally have working knowledge of/or an appreciation of the luxury sector and HNWI.
You will be happy to seek out and develop new relationships.
The ability to develop creative marketing programmes and events for the partnerships will be critical.
International partnership marketing will be a distinct advantage.
Competitive basic salary of up to £37,000 depending on suitability and track record + great benefits.