Assistant Facilities Manager hard and soft services
2 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Facilities Manager (hard and soft services)
Salary upto £35,000 (no car - static site)
Location: London (Central London)
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager, responsible for the delivery of hard and soft services at a high profile site in central London.
- To act as Assistant Facilities manager and develop relationships to understand the business needs and requirements. Stakeholder management is vital.
- Manage the workspace at the respective sites and any nominated outlying branches for TFM on behalf of the client ensuring the correct Facilities services are delivered.
- To assist in the full management of all Facilities workplace services on the respective sites including but not limited to; M&E, Cleaning, Manned security, Catering, Hospitality and Conferencing, Postroom and general workplace services.
Previous experience in Facilities Management and in particular stakeholder management and managing soft and hard services.
- A Formal FM qualification to degree level or equivalent
- Must have people management experience including coaching, motivation, carrying out appraisals and objective setting
- Competent with standard MS office applications
- Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- An understanding of how to prioritise
- A problem solution focused approach
- Experience of managing contracts to KPI's and SLA's
Must have a responsible attitude, a methodical approach to work