Business Development Manager
- Full Time
My client is a leading, family owned business who is constantly growing year on year, due to this growth they are now seeking a Business Development Manager who will drive new business in the South West of England.
This position will suit a motivated, driven and commercially astute individual who is proven in the sales arena.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• You will look to build relationships and drive new business in your allocated territory
• Self-generate your own leads through networking and assessing the market
• Carry out presentations to key stakeholders whilst tailoring a suitable package
• Manage your own diary booking and attending appointments
• Develop and implement sales strategies in partnership with the Director
• Come up with 'out of the box’ ideas that can drive revenue
• Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
Your key attributes will include:
• Be driven and have the ability to generate and develop sales opportunities
• Not be phased by targets and actually embrace them
• A strong communicator and able to be confident in presenting in a face to face environment
• Have a good commercial awareness
• Want to flourish and achieve in a very competitive environment
• Be resilient and able to cope with rejection well
This role has a competitive basic salary plus company car, laptop, mobile phone and company pension.
Ideally this role would be suited to someone who is currently working in a field sales environment however if you are in an Internal Sales position and wish to pursue a career in the field with an exciting fast paced business then please get in touch.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH52 together with a current CV and salary package to Richard Howell
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool