4 days left
- Full Time
Facilities Manager- North West London
REESON Education is looking for a Facilities Manager for an excellent mixed school in North West London. This is a full time post as a Facilities Manager to start in September 2017.
The Role - Facilities Manager
To have responsibility for the management and operation of premises related functions at the academy including buildings and grounds maintenance, security, lettings, cleaning, catering, procurement and management of contractors.
To ensure that the academy gives a positive first impression to all users of the building and that pupils, staff, visitors and contractors can work in it effectively and safely ensuring compliance with legislation and guidance as it relates to this post.
To ensure that the buildings and grounds are maintained and run efficiently following good sustainable and value for money principles and that the building management system is optimised to minimise energy use and utility expenditure.
This is a highly successful comprehensive school (11-19) where behaviour is outstanding and students become articulate and confident young adults.
- GCSE Additional Science A*- C : 78%
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- Fantastic behavioural management program in place
- Highly over-subscribed
- Friendly and supportive staff and head of Department
- Excellent reputation and high standards
Required Skills and expertise
- Right to work in the UK as a Facilities Manager.
- Recognised qualification in Facilities Management or equivalent qualification in a relevant area
- Relevant Health and Safety qualifications and/or willingness to undergo training as required
- Relevant First Aid Qualification (desirable)
- Experience of building maintenance ideally within an educational setting
- Experience in decanting projects
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of supervising contractors
- Experience of Building Management Systems
- Experience in the management and procurement of service and maintenance contracts
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.