1 day left
- Full Time
Due to expansion, our client a leading mining technology group based in Lewes, is looking for a Junior Technician to join their growing organisation.
We're looking for a diligent Junior Technician to provide technical support within the European repair centre located in Lewes.
In the role, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Take receipt of tools, returned to the company for repair and use procedures provided by them to enter onto the system
- Follow system processes to assess the returned products
- Clean, maintain, and repair or report returned products as required
- Work closely with the Sales Support team to communicate progress or problems
- Maintain stock control
- Undertake basic maintenance in and around the facility as required
- Prepare shipments and assist with shipping documentation
- Perform critical inspection of inward goods
- Follow and complete all quality control processes for every rental or sales item
- Ensure copy of QC Certificate is included in packing and retain a copy for internal records
The perfect candidate for the Junior Technician position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Computer literate in MS Office & Business Related Systems
- Experience within Basic Electronics
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to follow instructions and complete set tasks
- Proactively strive towards perfection
Ideally, you will be at the start of your career with a desire to learn more about the mining industry and equipment around it. This role will be good for someone with an electronics background and/or interest.
With offices across the globe, the company form part of a leading mining technology company. Their vision is to be a market leader in real-time subsurface intelligence solutions.
The basic salary for the Junior Technician is £17,000 per year dependant on experience.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.