Learning & Recruitment Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Learning & Recruitment Partner
Our client, a reputable SME based on the outskirts of Bristol has been growing rapidly and continues to do so. They are now looking to recruit a creative Learning and Talent Partner with a passion for understanding behaviour and how training can add value to an organisation. The role will work closely with the Head of HR to develop and implement leading edge talent development as well as proactive value adding recruitment initiatives primarily for their Head Office functions but also for some European sites as well. These people work quickly and are hugely commercial, therefore your ideas and your ability to execute good L&D initiatives that enable their success and set them up for the future need to be equally impressive.
This role will be based in Bristol but there will be a need for some European travel on occasion.
• Develop attraction, recruitment and selection methodologies to attract and help select the highest calibre new team members
• Autonomously running end to end recruitment including job design, candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment to support managers in sourcing talented team members
• Design and support suitable work experience, apprentice, placement, intern or graduate programmes, as required, to support attraction as well as to support community links
• Manage training across the full employment life cycle ensuring robust and suitable training so as the team are well trained to perform their role
• Work with Managers to identify new training and development needs and support the design, delivery and implementation of appropriate training solutions
• Co-ordinate and support the succession and talent planning / development processes and work with managers to engage employees with career progression opportunities and development planning
• Develop and deliver a suite of generic courses, as appropriate, including introduction to our business, our SPOT-ON culture, personal development review training
• Review of training providers to ensure best value as well as sourcing new trainers as required
• Manage training administration and provide appropriate management information with support of the Business Administrator Person Specification
• A Graduate with in depth experience of providing truly innovative and adding value learning and development initiatives
• A background in psychology would be useful along with knowledge and use of psychometrics desired but not essential
• Evidence of having designed and delivered training initiatives which support development of different head office functions at all levels
• A proven track record of supporting the full recruitment and training lifecycle
• Able to apply a consultancy approach with the credibility to coach and influence at all levels
• Able to evidence improving leadership capability
• Demonstrable levels of business awareness and commercially astute
• Superb relationship building skills and able to engage people to embrace new ways of working.
We are looking for some who can design and deliver totally engaging training programmes as well as someone who can bring new ideas and innovative solutions to develop fast paced Head Office personnel. This role would offer a high potential candidate the autonomy to add value and make a difference throughout the Group.