HEAD OF IT OPERATIONS
HEAD OF IT OPERATIONS - IT INFRASTRUCTURE - My client is an Award Winning innovative IT solutions organisation; they are looking for an IT Operations Manager with exceptional communication skills. My client needs an established and influential Head of IT Operations to help shape the future success and growth of my client's dynamic organisation, this is a key position for my client where you will need to deliver a structure to the IT Operations team. If you come from a Managed Services / IT Supplier / IT Outsourcing / Networking / Hosting / Datacentre or Multi-tenanted environment then please APPLY NOW!!!!
- Lead the Service Desk/ Technical Support team with ITIL process for incident, problem and change management
- Lead and manage a high performing team of Engineers, driving a culture of service improvement and customer excellence. This includes regular 121's, team meetings, objective setting, performance measurements and personal development plans.
- Delivering IT strategy, processes and procedures to the business, and to play an important part in designing and planning of IT projects.
- Technical Manager, used to managing a Technical Operations team.
- Ensuring that IT meets its agreed Service Level Agreements to the business, and act as the primary technical contact for incident management.
- Proven commercial experience of managing a technical team
- Change Management / Incident Management
- Ensuring SLA are met
- Experienced in senior stakeholder engagement
- Reduction in volume of Incidents through effective Problem Management
- Improve change success KPI's and introduction of change improvement
This is very much a leadership role, the ideal Head of IT Operations will be someone who has extensive service management and leadership experience and is able to draw upon there knowledge to lead our operations team.
The salary for this London based Head of IT Operations opportunity is £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits.