Sales Executive (Automotive Finance)
An exciting, frontline role where the successful applicant will consult with prospective & existing customers to understand their vehicle needs, their budget & propose a package that best suits their requirements whilst adhering to FCA & FCF guidelines.
It is expected that you will have had experience in a similar role, with the ability to listen, understand and respond to a clients requirements. As such you will be an excellent communicator with a solutions based approach to sales.
- To qualify prospects & propose a package that will suit their needs
- Achieve agreed monthly/quarterly unit target levels
- Be aware and understand all aspects of all retail finance plans
- Understand all issues surrounding the impact of taxation and benefit in kind on company car drivers with the ability to perform a "Cash versus Company Car Tax Analysis"
- Report to AutoChoice Manager on potential opportunities for new business
- Follow up on all renewal customers at least 4 months prior to contract conclusion
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package inc. marketing leading base salary, OTE/Commission , Contributory pension, 25 Days holiday, Charity volunteering days, Share Save Scheme/ Childcare Vouchers / Cycle2work scheme.