Job Title: Conveyancer
Salary: £18,000 to £40,000
Job Ref: MJC/J019052
A top 100 UK conveyancing practice is seeking 2 conveyancers in South Wales. The environment is encouraging and supportive and there is excellent opportunity for career advancement. The team is highly successful and continued expansion has created these opportunities.
There is a high volume of varied work and all kinds of residential conveyancing are dealt with.
Previous experience within another volume residential conveyancing team is desirable, but not essential. Applications from newly qualified solicitors and legal executives will also be considered.
This is a fee earning position and would be ideal for someone who is wanting to develop their career.
- To manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload under appropriate supervision.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients
- Ensure clients experience the highest levels of care
- Use the firms case management system
- Basic Level of IT and Microsoft Office is a necessity
- Previous experience of conveyancing
- Ability to handle a varied caseload
- Only enthusiastic individuals will be considered
- A client friendly and proactive attitude is a must
- Good organizational skills are required
- Must be comfortable working to deadlines
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work outside of contractual hours if required
If you have any questions or want further information about the firm, please contact Matt Cole.