- Full Time
Position: Corporate Finance Analyst
Location: Perth, PH1 3AQ
Salary: £36,000 per annum + Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00- 18:00
We are looking for a newly qualified Financial Analyst for one of our large popular and diverse energy business companies based in the central Dublin area. You will be entitled to a generous amounts of holiday and rewarded with a great bonus structure.
Working in the pivotal role of Finance Analyst will give the opportunity to get stuck in with a number of diverse elements including corporate and financial modelling with some M&E. This role is suited to an ambitious accountant looking for a sizable firm who will dedicate time to training and making you knowledgeable grow by working within their large portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with the team over duel locations.
- Evaluate Investment and divestment opportunities
- Modelling long-term forecast
- Preparing strategic, commercial and critical analyst
- Deliver high quality work on a timely and consistent basis
- Full accredited accountancy qualification / will consider PQ (part qualified)
- Quantative and qualitative analytical skill
- Good Presentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills.
- Strong project planning and execution skills.
We are currently looking for the above and more to find out how we can help get in touch with one of the team today.