MS Dynamics CRM/ 365 Functional Consultant
Home-based MS Dynamics CRM/ 365 Functional Consultant - Microsoft Gold Partner
Salary DoE from £40,000 to £50,000 pa plus attractive benefits
A well-established award winning MS Gold Partner is seeking customer-focused Dynamics CRM/ 365 Consultant. You must be keen to make valued contributions, and be driven to progress your career within a recognised MS Partner and member of the prestigious MS Inner Circle.
Join a rapidly growing part of the business…
You will provide functional CRM consultancy from the analysis of business process, contribute to solution design, through the full life-cycle of the implementation and delivery, to training and support including providing project management support.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to visit clients on-site UK-wide, as well as having the flexibility to work from home.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and experience of Dynamics CRM ideally v. 2015, 2016, 365
- Understanding of implementation methodologies
- Knowledge Business Analysis
- Working knowledge of entities, customisations, configurations, workflows within MS CRM
- Understanding of complementary technologies
- Knowledge of process of data migrations
- Data integration experience with Dynamics CRM
If you are looking for a new role which will be sure to challenge you and offer real prospects for career progression, please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.