Controller Management Accountant
We're currently working with an established jewellery designer based in West London. Reporting to the Financial Director you will be in charge of planning, preparing and managing the annual forecasts and being responsible for managing the company's finances in a very 'hands on' position.
This role requires you to take responsibility for the company's long term financial forecasts and become a key member of the finance team by partnering across different divisions within the company. This role is perfect if you are looking to join a team of enthusiastic individuals who are goal orientated and have their sights set high in regards to expanding the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary for quarterly forecasts.
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decisions. Both long term and short term.
- Support preparation of financial investment appraisals (SEPs).
- Responsible for communications costs forecast and control of actual expenditure.
- Responsible for forecasting and analysis of actual Capital expenditure.
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Head of Finance in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Mid level experience in an accounting role and ambition to grow
- Strong commercial acumen
- Retail industry experience is preferred
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Clear career progression
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.