Commercial Finance Analyst
High growth retail based in South East Bristol has an exciting role for a Commercial Finance Analyst. Approaching the £200m t/o mark, the organisation seeks to strengthen its commercial finance team which is also responasible for Business Partnering activities.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance and with dotted line responsibility to the respective sales and marketing disciplines, you will own and lead the commercial finance and business partnering activities for the UK business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving the forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Liaison with the sales team on business cases and new business and provide support as and where required
- Reviewing and reporting business performance and providing subsequent information and analysis for presentation to C&D Suite - particularly sales and margin around product performance and ROI
- Providing lead support in the presentation of budget/business plan and re-forecast to the Exec Committee
- Twice monthly travel to operating sites across the UK
CIMA or ACCA part -qualified, Finalist or recently qualified, you will demonstrate exceptional business partnering skills and show strong evidence of managing and influencing key business stakeholders. You will come from a commercial finance background and possess the gravitas and impact to challenge and at times change opinion.