Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant
Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant (Insurance)
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant who is looking for the next professional step in their career. This is a newly created role for an international insurer's London office.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Review, verify, match and set up invoices for company payments;
- Track expenses and process expense reports;
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other company records;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and bank accounts;
- Monthly reports and month end closing.
Applicants must have between 1 and 4 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role. Applications from candidates with an insurance/reinsurance background are highly desired. Ideally, applicants will also be in the early stages of studying towards their AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
This is an organisation that has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an opportune time to join this growing finance team.