Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant (Insurance)
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant who is looking for the next professional step in their career. This is a newly created role for an international insurer's London office.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Review, verify, match and set up invoices for company payments;
- Track expenses and process expense reports;
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other company records;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and bank accounts;
- Monthly reports and month end closing.
Applicants must have between 1 and 4 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role. Applications from candidates with an insurance/reinsurance background are highly desired. Ideally, applicants will also be in the early stages of studying towards their AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
This is an organisation that has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an opportune time to join this growing finance team.