Account Manager - Financial Publishing - London
Customer Success Manager (CSM) / Account Manager - Financial Publishing - London - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Marketing Talent is once again proud to be supporting this FTSE 250 global financial publishing brand. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of their industry-leading flagships. The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring marketing campaigns exceed clients expectations; build strong relationships; and ultimately retain and upsell services.
- Organised/meticulous approach. An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with senior level heads of business or marketing
- Solid communication both verbal and written. An ability to succinctly articulate key points
- Comfortable fielding customer queries
- A learn by doing approach
- A process junky
- Strong MS office skills across PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel would be advantageous.
- Experienced using project management software such as Basecamp or Asana
- Any experienced using Google Analytics / other analytics platforms would be nice to have
- An ability to adopt the right tone with clients from charming, direct, firm, concise/informative, articulate, while always keeping the client happy.
- Former marketing agency experience or a good understanding of content and events marketing would be a plus.
- Sales team presentation deck review and support - ensure all decks are on brand, on budget, reflect SLAs and well aligned the campaign deliverables
- Project management and oversight/client co-ordination - ensuring strong cross department process efficiency and good communication internally and with clients
- Manage editorial contributor relations and logistics
- Events and webinar logistics
- Marketing campaign performance reporting and presentation - extract key stats from google analytics, marketing email platform and social media platforms
- Develop strong client relationships through networking events and/or business trips to meet clients
- Identify at risk customers, and develop solutions to retain them
- Build case studies and article library of client campaigns delivered
- Collect rich client feedback on how the business can improve and extend the services it offers
This exciting role would suit a self-motivated and results-orientated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, campaign, manager, project manager, London, customer success, financial services, publishing, events, conferences, degree, project management, Microsoft Excel, copywriting, permanent