Harper May is working with a renowned television production company based in Central London. This well-known and respected company produce some of the most groundbreaking and exciting programs aired on television today. Thanks to their recent growth, they are looking to hire a Finance Analyst to ensure they continue to expand and produce the shows loved by millions across the country. This is, therefore, a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the capital's most vibrant companies.
- Research macro and microeconomic conditions to make business recommendations.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in your field.
- Prepare models to predict future economic conditions, in order to issue recommendations.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increases productivity by coordinating information requests.
- Providing alternatives in order to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Economics or a related field is preferable.
- Previous work as a Finance Analyst will be an advantage.
- Practical experience in financial forecasting and information analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A high level of numerical proficiency.
- Well informed on current financial subjects.